by Thin Kitten
Moon's story2, a project made by Thin Kitten using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Art, Animation, Storytelling
delays, input/output, advanced costume handling, visibility, advanced animation, advanced motion, simple events, resize actor, simple motion
- three hours later
- night forest2:mud's hole
- the hole to mud's territory
- to be continued...
- moon sitting by cave opening1
- moon sitting by cave opening2
- Fire:sitting on rock1
- Fire:sitting on rock2:sleep copy17
- Fire:teaching Moon hunting1
- moon:while fire teaches her hunting1
- i guess i'll have to find a new pack on my own.
- oh no! i slept too long, i've got to find a new pack.
- moon:walking back to inside of cave
- how about forest pack, nah!
- my name is moon, and you look like a pup.
- so, i kinda lost my home and all, so, can i stay with you?
- i thought you were one
- is this your territory?
- moon:sliding down mud's hole
- nice territory, how'd did you come up with the idea to have it under-ground
- okay, so, what's your name?
- moon:looking at her mark
- oh, i've never noticed that.
- wait...now that i think about it, i remember the moon shining on my chest, it left behind this mark
- we were kicked out if my pack and my mom was taken away by scar
- moon:sitting on rock
- *yawn* lets nap now, i've had some day
- moon:lying diwn-smiling
- Moon:sitting on rock
- Moon:walking to hole in cave
- Moon:staring at moon outside of cave1
- Moon:staring at moon outside of cave2
- Moon:staring at moon outside of cave3
- Moon:walking back to inside of cave
- Moon:while Fire teaches her hunting1
- Moon:sliding down Mud's hole
- Moon:looking at her mark
- Moon:lying diwn-smiling
- sure i might be one, but that doesnt mean i'm friendly!
- fine! but dont expect to find a whole pack down in my territory, i'm a loner
- no, its inside that hole
- well, do you see any other hole
- lets slide down it
- mud:sliding down the hole
- well, i wanted some place where no one would find me
- i thought, what other better place then under-ground, though it took me a whike to build, it was worth it
- mud. and i just have to ask, how did you get that mark on your chest?
- wow, that's one cool way to get a mark on your chest. :p
- so, how did you lose your home?
- sorry, if it helps any, my family was exiled from my pack and later died
- Mud:sliding down the hole