Call for Authors // Write for Us
Are you a passionate Computer Science Educator?
We're looking for authors to help share the joy of computing with young learners here at Tynker.
Email us with your course ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org. These roles are part-time, remote-friendly, and of course, they are paid!
If you're feeling inspired, email us a a proposal document with the following:
- Describe Your Vision. Give us a one-paragraph summary of your course idea.
- Outline. Provide an outline, at least to the chapter level. Describe what's in each chapter in a couple of sentences, describing how you achieve your educational goals in each chapter (for example, code, features, puzzles, videos, and so forth).
- Audience. Who is your audience and how will your course meet their needs? Tell us about them.
- Competition. Consider what other products or course offerings are available currently.
- You. Tell us a little about yourself. What are your goals in writing a course?
Writing samples or teaching materials are welcome, but not required.
Help Inspire the Next Generation of Computer Scientists
Write to us at email@example.com if you have any questions or just want to kick ideas around.
If writing a proposal is too much work, just write to us, and let's chat!
Please do not send us requests to post articles on our blog. We do not entertain 3rd party submissions on our blog.