Call for Authors // Write for Us
Are you a passionate Computer Science Educator?
We're looking for authors to help share the joy of computing with young learners here at Tynker.
Email us with your course ideas at email@example.com. These roles are part-time, remote-friendly, and of course, they are paid!
If you're feeling inspired, email us a a proposal document with the following:
- Describe Your Vision. Give us a one-paragraph summary of your course idea.
- Outline. Provide an outline, at least to the chapter level. Describe what's in each chapter in a couple of sentences, describing how you achieve your educational goals in each chapter (for example, code, features, puzzles, videos, and so forth).
- Audience. Who is your audience and how will your course meet their needs? Tell us about them.
- Competition. Consider what other products or course offerings are available currently.
- You. Tell us a little about yourself. What are your goals in writing a course?
Writing samples or teaching materials are welcome, but not required.
Help Inspire the Next Generation of Computer Scientists
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or just want to kick ideas around.
If writing a proposal is too much work, just write to us, and let's chat!