by Natural Rate
Greece, a project made by Natural Rate using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Game, Quiz, History, Geography, Art
input/output, simple messaging, delays, visibility, advanced costume handling, basic math, miscellaneous, simple events, simple conditionals, simple costume handling, simple loops
- hi ya brother zeus!
- oh ok. well... you can find greece at the exact location of 39.0000° n, 22.0000° e.
- hey i just told them that.
- well that doesn't matter because i geuss next time i go out for ice cream i'll just leave zeus behind.
- the offical language of greece is greek, but they also speak english, french, german, and italian.
- ha! beat that zeus!
- and much of greece is mountainous and rocky terrain, with the occasional plain. the pindus mountains start in northern greece and stretch south to the gulf of patra.
- ummm.... ok? wait, hold up. how did you learn to talk?
- first of all, how do you know all that stuff?
- and second of all, why do you talk?
- ok guys, thats it.
- want to learn about greece?
- leave then, or i shall blast you with a bolt.
- hmm... well then. time to blast you!
- welp, it stinks to be you. you get to listen anyways.
- now back to buisness...
- hold up, lets go somewhere else...
- welcome to a forest. what's so special about it? it is in olympus!
- yes, hi. i was telling them about greece.
- hey, im going first. be quiet!
- hmmmph, well, now where was i? right, i remember. you can find greece at the exact location of 39.0000° n, 22.0000° e.
- oh, i can beat that...
- very good kailey
- my daughter could do better better than that.
- about 20% of greece is made up of islands. crete is a large island located in the mediterranean sea.
- ugh, posiedon, your dog said everything!
- oooooo! i thought of someth—
- ugh, well, there you go folks, ms. smarty over here said everything for you.
- drawing copy copy copy
- it was not a complement!
- bye! shella, don't drive them crazy.
- drawing copy copy
- the climate in greece is mild and rainy winters, relatively warm and dry summers and generally extended periods of sunshine throughout most of the year.
- i don't know. one day i swallowed a dolphin, and that dolphin apparently ate a human yesterday afternoon for dinner.
- then i had some chocolate ice cream for dessert. and then i had some fresh, and local, sea food from greece.
- hey, did you know that the night life in greece is amazing? it is!
- you should definitely go to the “bouzoukia” (boo-zoo-kia), which are basically large concert halls where famous artists gather to preform.
- if you’re on the islands, you’ll never be far from a beach bar or nightclub where you can dance to some european jams.
- greece is situation smack dab between europe and asia.
- for the traveler, that means that you can be in paris in under two hours and for less than 100 euro, or you can hop on a ferry from rhodes and be in turkey in 45 minutes flat.
- tickets are fairly inexpensive, and in some cases a foreign student id card will even get you the special student prices.
- oh, well, i'm a very smart dog, you know.
- i have no idea. by the way, never go to arkansas. greece has way more ruins and myths. arkansas is also, most of the time, warmer.
- drawing copy copy copy1
- plus, who likes chicken and waffles? bleh
- and it is a popular tourist area for its beautiful mountains, coastline, and many ancient ruins. most of the people in greece live along the coast, or along rivers and harbors.
- sorry, this game isnt available at the moment it is takeing us a while to make the games sorry to keep you waiting.
- now it is time for the test...
- what is the exact location of greece?
- 39 north, 22 east
- you are right. he is incrediably ugly.
- sorry, but zeus is the ugly one.
- name something interesting to do in greece.
- dancing at the bouzookia.
- ? maybe so, but not what i was looking for...
- what is my name?
- yes, that is my name.
- what does most of greece's look like?
- sunshine and lollipops.
- mountainious and rocky.
- i love sunshine and lollipops. that answer is sooooo...
- i hope you liked this. remember: this must get 100 likes for the games to be playable.
- this was made by bingopower and pawprints4ever. if the usernames are different, then this was copied. please dont copy.
- greece is a very interesting country. in the ancient times, people believed in greek gods, such as zeus (who's is right next to me with the ugly face),
- and there is also hades, posiedon, apollo, artemis, athena, and many more.
- yep, that is me. ms. smarty.
- now it is time for for some real fun. you can play a game with me!
- it seemed like one to me.
- do i need to repeat the thing about zeus?
- greece is a very interesting country. in the ancient times, people believed in greek gods, such as zeus (who's is right next to me with the ugly face).