Tynker Tiny Things: Rules
Tynker Tiny Things: Rules, a project made by EnderSkater90 using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Social, Encouragement, Art
input/output, delays, simple events, resize actor
- Tynker Tiny Things: Rules
- hello! my name is anna, and i'm going to tell you about the rules of tynker!
- rules are amazing things that will come with punishments if broken
- that's why all tynkers must agree to the tynker rules!
- here's all of the tynker rules!
- rule number 1: talk nicely! that means no adult words!
- rule number two: make your projects nice, no mean stuff like killing or hurting people!
- rule number three: never use your name as a username! that is dangerous!
- rule number four: don't share information! what you are doing is fine, but your telephone, address, and age are not!
- rule number five: be nice to other tynkers! sending mean messages or bullying will only get you kicked out!