Tynker Help! Broadcasting, a project made by Uttermost Work using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Educational, How To
simple messaging, advanced costume handling, input/output, delays, direction and turning, visibility, simple events, simple loops, simple costume handling, simple motion, advanced motion, resize actor, detect conditions, conditional wait, advanced math
- first, go to the thing labled with this.
- find the block that looks like this.
- type in something you can tell apart from other things in this box, then go to another actor.
- go back to this tab.
- drag this block into your code and choose the thing you typed before.
- then you can make the actors do stuff. this is what it should look like:
- now, the cat and dog will talk.
- hello again, it's trails! i am going to show you how to use the broadcast feature!
- before you want to use this, you should do something before. using this at the beginning will do nothing beneficial. in this program, cat and dog will talk.
- it is a way to get more than one actor to do something at the same time! let's begin!
- here is a restart button if you need it!
- thank you for looking at this! if you have an idea for another, please create one! i have already made 'tynker help! questions,' so please check it out! ❤️ this program if it was helpful! you can look into the program! thanks, bye!
- how are you, dog?
- great! okay, let's leave.
- i'm great, thanks! how about you?
- broadcast block1
- Cat - black cat 1
- Cat - black cat 2
- Dog - dog 1
- Dog - dog 2
- Show - First Tab
- Show - Broadcast Block
- Show - Broadcast Block1
- Show - When I receive
- Show - Example
- Restart - drawing
- Restart - drawing copy