How can there be a description when there is no game?
simple messaging, basic math, simple variables, simple conditionals, miscellaneous, input/output, delays, visibility, expert physics, simple events, variables, simple sound playing, advanced costume handling, detect conditions, advanced math, simple loops, graphic effects, conditional loops, simple motion, basic physics, advanced motion, resize actor
- i'm sorry to inform you, but....
- there's no game..
- so you can leave now.
- why haven't you left yet?
- wha- what have you done?
- you just ruined the title!
- put it back. put it back!
- the developers pay so much work to this game.
- destroy my life.
- better call a plumber...
- oh... hooray.... a button...
- don't press it though.... please...
- you know, you really should be careful like those kind of things.
- why would you do that?
- ugh! stop it now!
- as you like pressing buttons so much, you should enjoy this!
- you just don't quit... don't you?
- hmm.... what to do....
- this should keep me safe. from you.
- it's time for desperate measures.
- and a little touch....
- a few kryptonite.
- thanks for playing the beta! if i receive 15 total hearts on any of my projects, i will finish the game!
- game sound punch
- background scene - Black
- background scene - White
- actor - actor
- actor1 - actor
- actor2 - actor
- actor3 - actor
- actor4 - actor
- actor5 - actor
- red button on - red button on
- red button on - red button off
- actor6 - actor
- Drawing - Box
- Drawing - Cryptonite