The Quiz game Animal edition, a project made by Hesitant Mango using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Game, Trivia, Educational
input/output, simple messaging, basic math, visibility, conditional loops, miscellaneous, advanced motion, simple conditionals, simple events, delays, advanced costume handling
- The Quiz game Animal edition
- welcome to the quiz game
- choose a charecter
- alright, before we start, i need your name please.
- in order to win the game, you have to answer a question.
- in this case, an animal-themed one.
- what is the best drink for cats?
- all cats are lactose intolerant, which means they cannot drink cow milk.
- what do spiders do when they hatch?
- stay with their siblings
- most spiders hatch after their mother dies, so they scuttle away.
- ten being the most likely, how often will a rino use his/her horn?
- rinos rarely use their horns for attacking
- the horns are for scaring predators
- and last but not least,
- a series of clicks and whistles
- how do dolphins communicate?
- they don't communicate
- dolphins have proved themselves to be one of the smartest animals.
- they have their own language of all sorts of sounds.
- you finished the game!
- great job. thanks for playing!
- if this game gets 15 ❤️, i'll make some more. they'll all have different themes. please don't copy!
- background scene - drawing
- background scene - drawing1
- background scene - drawing2
- Walk - Walk
- Walk - Walk 02
- Walk - Walk 03
- Walk - Walk 04
- Walk - Walk 05
- Walk - Walk 06
- Walk - Walk 07
- Walk - Walk 08
- Walk - Walk 09
- Walk - Walk 10
- Polar Bear Cub - Polar Bear Cub
- drawing1 - drawing
- drawing2 - drawing
- drawing - drawing
- drawing3 - drawing
- drawing4 - drawing