The First Fleet, a project made by Shoddy Mask using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Game, Quiz, Geography, Art, History
input/output, simple messaging, advanced motion, simple conditionals, basic math, miscellaneous, simple motion, resize actor, simple events
- The First Fleet
- welcome to the first fleet quiz. tap on the boat to start the quiz.
- ship / first fleet
- which year did the first fleet leave portsmouth?
- that’s right. thay left on 13 may 1787.
- the first fleet leaves portsmouth, england the 13 of may 1787.
- what did the first fleet stop to collect at santa cruz?
- to stock up on food and water
- yes. food and water was needed for the long trip.
- anchor at santa cruz at tenerife to stock up fresh water, vegetables and meat.
- cape of good hope
- why did the first fleet go to the cape of good hope?
- for more convicts
- for the supplies
- for more food and water
- wow! you did a wonderful job. they went to the cape of good hope because the wanted more supplies.
- bad luck. try again
- why did the first fleet go to tasmania?
- to send some convicts over
- great work! they went to tasmania because they had to send some convicts over .
- how long did they stay at rio de janeiro?
- congratulations! you are super smart. yes it was 1 month.
- when did the first fleet arrive at botany bay?
- 26 of january ,1787
- 24 january ,1788
- 6 of february, 1788
- i can not belive it. you just answered my last question . the 11 ships arrived at botany bay on the 24 of january ,1788.
- background scene - image
- ship / first fleet - First FleetShip