simple events, direction and turning, simple motion, pen color, simple loops, delays, input/output, simple drawing, pen size, advanced costume handling, simple sound playing
- sun: a star at the center of the solar system. it provides light and heat.
- mercury: the closest planet to the sun, but not the hottest.
- venus: the hottest planet in the solar system. it's surface is riddled with volcanoes and lava.
- earth: the only planet that is known to have life. it is inhabited by animals and humans. it holds lots of water and vegetation to suit life forms.
- mars: mars is called the red planet because of its red sheen. it is the last rocky planet before the asteroid belt. scientists say that they have found water on mars.
- jupiter: the largest planet and the closest gas planet to the sun. it is after the asteroid belt. you can see a red dot on it. that is an ongoing storm on the surface of jupiter.
- saturn: famous for its many rings it is the second largest planet. it has lots of rock and gas orbiting it to so you can see its rings.
- uranus: this planet also has rings like saturn but is not famous for them. it is the second last planet in the solar system.
- neptune: neptune is the coldest planet in the solar system. it is also the furthest away from the sun.
- pluto: pluto is not classified as a planet but as a dwarf planet.
- background scene - Blue Hexagons
- background scene - space
- Sun - Sun
- Mercury - Mercury
- Venus - Venus
- Earth - Earth
- Mars - Mars
- Jupiter - Jupiter
- Saturn - Saturn
- Uranus - Uranus
- Neptune - Neptune
- Pluto - Pluto