Reply to Tynkerpad, a project made by Lustrous Waterbottle using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Art, Storytelling, Social, Shout-Out, Virtual Friend
functions, simple events, visibility, simple loops, simple costume handling, delays, input/output
- tynkerbell replies
- i know someone other than tynkerpad is looking at this. if you’re not her - please leave.
- alright. fine. i give up.
- of course i’ll collab with you!
- can we use my oc too?
- i don’t know what to call her yet, so if you have any ideas, let me know.
- she’s going to be bubbly, energetic and fun: the silly side of me.
- here’s my idea:
- my oc is walking down the street, when yours passes her.
- she gets really excited that there’s another wolf girl.
- your oc tries to tell her she’s a fox- not a wolf, but mine interrupts.
- she starts talking about all the things they’ll do together as bwfs - best wolf friends.
- your oc just goes with it, but at the end she regrets it.
- please tell me what you think for the plot, and my oc’s name!
- tynkerpad’s notes
- just so you don’t forget..
- i was hoping to make a skit or some thing like that featuring this oc
- we could do something universe, winter, or fairy themed
- please reply soon, thanks, tynkerpad
- hey, tynkerpad, my response is in the coding! i’d love to collab!
- bottom message box
- background scene - drawing
- drawing - drawing
- drawing1 - drawing
- drawing2 - drawing
- drawing3 - drawing copy 1
- drawing3 - drawing copy 1 copy