Think you're good at tennis! Compete in this super fun game to win for the world record! See how many seconds you and your partner (who is so good that he deflects every ball without breaking a sweat for some reason) can deflect the ball back and forth, WITHOUT FAILING. Good luck!
input/output, simple variables, simple conditionals, miscellaneous, variables, simple messaging, basic math, detect conditions, simple loops, advanced motion, simple events, simple motion, visibility, direction and turning, simple sound playing, delays, music and instruments, program control, screen bounds, text handling, expert physics
- welcome to rally sector! (click to continue)
- use the arrows to move your character (who is on the right) and deflect to the cpu!
- the ball will continue to speed up, so try to rally as much as you can!
- please enter a name for if you achieve a world record.
- the world record is
- highscore person
- take me out for the ball game music
- rally over! you missed.
- your final score was
- would you like to try again?
- great! would you like to change your name?
- alright. here we go.
- okay. the world record is
- let's begin the next round!
- background scene - tennis court
- tennis ball - tennis ball
- actor - actor
- actor1 - actor
- RALLYPOINTS watcher - gray
- RALLYPOINTS watcher - blue
- RALLYPOINTS watcher - green
- RALLYPOINTS watcher - orange
- RALLYPOINTS watcher - yellow
- actor2 - actor
- actor3 - actor