Raise a blody Ninja Cat, a project made by jellohead using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Game, Funny, Taking Care Of, Cool / Wow, Arcade, Animation, Art
delays, advanced costume handling, simple messaging, input/output, basic math, miscellaneous, simple conditionals, variables, simple loops, visibility, simple events, simple variables, simple sound playing, text handling, direction and turning, advanced events
- master routine done
- woah! thunderblade just leveled up 4 times!
- i think he definently aced the master routine!
- now, seeing that he is a master ninja cat, we better give him his certificate.
- thanks for playing! hope you enjoyed it!
- select the skill you want to practice.
- now it’s time to put thunderblade’s skills to the test.
- let’s see if he can do the master routine.
- switched this from on start to "when i receive start" so that you can see the cover page
- one day you are walking down the street, when you see an abandoned kitten.
- you decide to take it home and raise it.
- after a few weeks you see the potential in the kitten.
- you decide to teach it how to be a ninja. you decide to name it thunderblade!
- master skills to level up.
- reach level 10 to become a master ninja cat!
- we will rock you music
- sad farewell music
- removed both on start blocks, need to show, wait and then hide