input/output, simple variables, advanced costume handling, direction and turning, delays, simple loops, simple events, simple messaging, visibility, layers, text handling, functions
- This talking tofu tells a story! Modify the project by drawing more costumes for the tofu and giving it more things to say.
- i am a piece of tofu.
- today, nobody wanted to eat me.
- but.. that is just the code that this tofu started with.
- i am here to talk about a glitch in tynker.
- i was making a project that took several days to code,
- and when i was exiting the project, tynker froze.
- after about 30 seconds, it finally went back to the “my project” screen.
- i re-entered the project to see what was going on.
- when the project loaded, there was nothing there,
- except two black bars on the top and bottom of the otherwise empty screen.
- i will show you a picture of the project.
- notice the black bars on either side of the project.
- this hasnt happened just once,
- in fact, this has happened four times.
- this has happened with:
- a clash of clans game, a animation, another animation, and a cave adventure/rpg game.
- if someone from tynker is listening,
- please fix the glitch.
- background scene - Drawing
- Tofu - Happy
- Tofu - What
- Tofu - Hmmm
- Tofu - Cry
- Tofu - Normal
- Tofu - Very sad
- Tofu - Very sad copy
- Plate - actor
- image - image