Painting with Akira; Flower Power 1
by Regular Buy
originally from "Painting with Akira; Flower Power" by CGirl
Touch anywhere to draw a flower. A different flower is drawn each time. See how each petal is “stamped” in a circle to make a flower? Change the numbers in the “repeat” command to create different kinds of flowers.
Art, Adventure, Animation, Customizer, Animals
delays, basic math, functions, simple loops, simple conditionals, miscellaneous
- Painting with Akira; Flower Power 1
- Touch anywhere to draw a flower. A different flower is drawn each time. See how each petal is “stamped” in a circle to make a flower? Change the numbers in the “repeat” command to create different kinds of flowers.
- hi!i didnt see you there!im akira,your host of.....
- painting with akira!
- hold on,im going to change in my artist clothes.hey!no peeking!
- oops!i didnt get your name,what is your name,young artist?
- ,im used to calling your name now.
- is a good name,it suits you.
- so,were on to lesson 1,flower power!
- touch the screen to make a beautiful flower!
- do you want to know how you made a flower just by touching the screen?
- i could use this lesson.
- look at the coding of the petal,that would help you!
- ok,you might not know how to show the code,but ill tell you how instead!
- use: on start,its in the control/flow tab of your coding pieces on the right.
- use the 'hide' coding piece and attach it to the 'on start' coding piece.
- use the ' clear' coding piece and attach it to the 'hide' coding piece!
- start a new coding line,but this time,use 'when true occurs' to start off!
- not all coding pieces are connectable,some look like little rectangles.
- you might be like: yeah,whats the use of this?you can put it inside connectable coding pieces!so use 'when touching screen?' and place it in 'when true occurs!'
- get the 'go to _________' piece and in that blank,put touch location and connect it to your 'when _____ occurs' starting piece!
- use 'next costume' coding piece and attach it ( it will only work if your petal has like 5 costumes or more!! l).
- attach the 'show' coding piece.
- use the 'if true then' piece that has an opening for coding pieces with an else + and inside,put in 'pick random [ 1 ] to [ 2 ]' inside a ' [ ] > [ 1 ]' coding piece and put both in the 'if true occurs' coding piece.
- put ' drawflower ' and then put 'drawsimpleflower' in the else + section.
- and finally attach hide!
- but,i got to tell you,this only works for flowers!!im pretty sure.
- oh well,bye and you'll thank me for this lesson,it might be useful in your projects!oops,my time is up here,see you later!
- thanks for listening to the lesson!may it be helpful in your future projects! - akira