Mystery of cool kids
Mystery of cool kids, a project made by Witty Pattern using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
input/output, advanced costume handling, delays
- Mystery of cool kids
- everyone wants to "fit in", right
- well, today i will be trying to find out why people turn into "cool kids" and some people stay average!
- created by k© not to be copied📵
- it's horrible being left out!
- especially if you're one of those "average" kids!
- all the "cool" kids seem to get it, and you just want to fit in!
- whats the difference
- whats the difference between a "cool" kid and an average kid?
- on your left there is an average kid
- on your right there is a "cool" kid
- what's the difference?
- do people turn "cool" based on their items?
- look at these items closely for 5 seconds...
- seems like what "cool" people would have right?
- this is an average person...
- your normal messy bun and grim face
- let's look at a "cool" person
- happy with a perfect ponytail!
- and this is what we call a nerd?!
- everyone looks the same to me!
- maybe cool people just randomly choose people to be average or nerds
- maybe we'll never know!
- maybe, if you're one of the "cool" kids, you could tell everyone why!
- make a project with this logo (down there⬇️) and explain how and why people become "cool" instead of others!
- background scene - Fit in
- background scene - Get it
- background scene - Whats the difference
- background scene - Items
- background scene - Average person
- background scene - "Cool" person
- background scene - Nerd?!
- background scene - Random people
- background scene - Question marks
- background scene - Logo