simple variables, simple messaging, visibility, basic math, simple events, text handling, variables, miscellaneous, input/output, simple conditionals, advanced costume handling, delays, resize actor, simple loops, advanced math, simple costume handling
- made by simon ( but not matthew... : < )
- any copied math game projects can and will be flagged. thanks, simon.
- the correct answer was:
- you completed a section!
- thanks for playing! a like will be appreciated! many thanks! (＾ｰ^)ノ
- what's black, white, and red?
- a skunk in a blender!!! （≧∇≦）
- oink oink oink moooooooooooooooooooo! oink! oink! oink! oink !oink! hey!
- how much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck couldn't chuck wood?
- hello. i'm bob. bob is my name. bob is not. these are some names that are not me: bob bob obb obb obb bbo bbo bbo bbo... etc
- win... sort of..
- you won!... now go pratice some more advanced math... now!!!
- you don't have any medals yet... go play the game to get some!
- oh you know what to do and when to do it...
- how many lvls left: