Jason’s News, a project made by Materialistic Muffin using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Social, My News
input/output, music and instruments, simple loops, simple events, delays, simple messaging, resize actor, visibility, layers
- q. how did you get into tynker? a. i was searching for how to make minecraft mods, and then i saw tynker. i didn’t want to do all that signing in and stuff so i downloaded the app.
- q. nice! now, hows life right now. a. pretty good! i do tynker a lot and i love it. i have a brother called nova evo and he gives me ideas for tynker.
- q. cool! now, how many projects have you publised, not including the rejected ones? a. about 66 projects! thats a lot right?
- q. how long have you been using tynker? a. about 8 months!
- q. who are you favorite tynkerers? a. i have a lot! r3b3cca, pretzels, 1gamer3, andy*, littleozwald, twiggles, purpleberry, jordan, stephen, nolan, nova evo, game_programer, madaam, and bo.
- q. what is your favorite animal? a. caaaaattttssssss!!!!!!!
- q. what is your best project you ever publised? a. dot dash!
- q. how old are you? a. 8 years old!
- q. what is your favorite color? a. orange!
- q. have you won a code-a-thon yet? a. yep! my cat hero adventure won!
- q. how many projects of yours got featured? a. 10, for now.
- the code-a-thon is a summer thing in 2018. publish something and it will be in the code-a-thon, but be sure to make it all about the theme of the week.
- 1 week, fireworks. 2 week, pets. 3 week, cooking. 4 week, how would you change the world. 5 week, make the best quiz.
- i dont know. i want to make something that people will like a lot, so i hope you like my stuff.
- i want to be noticable and famous. i look like this.
- just kidding! i don’t want to show you myself because i don’t want to break the tynker rules.
- i am going to put a logo on every project so you guys know its me. it lookes like this.
- background scene - drawing
- drawing - drawing
- image - image
- drawing1 - drawing
- drawing2 - drawing
- drawing3 - drawing
- image1 - image
- drawing4 - drawing
- drawing5 - drawing