input/output, simple conditionals, basic math, miscellaneous, simple events
- let's find out how laws are passed in the united states government! click the idea bubble to get started.
- all laws begin as ideas. they can come from representatives, or from ordinary citizens like you!
- when the idea is supported by representatives, what does it get written into?
- sorry, the correct answer is (answer).
- i am a bill! once i am introduced, i go to committee.
- at committee, i am revised and edited by experts of the topic until i am ready to be voted on.
- who gets to vote on me first once i am approved by committee?
- house of representatives
- no, the answer is actually (answer).
- congress now needs to vote on the bill.
- what fraction of congress must approve for the bill to move on?
- yes, that's correct!
- sorry, that's incorrect. the correct answer is (answer).
- the president has to sign the bill as the last step in this process.
- what is it called when the president refuses to sign the bill?
- yes! you got it!
- sorry, but the correct answer is (answer).
- Idea - actor
- Bill - actor
- Bill - Bill
- Congress - actor
- Congress - Congress
- White House - actor
- White House - White House
- Law - actor
- arrow 1 - actor
- arrow 2 - actor
- arrow 3 - actor
- arrow 4 - actor