How To customize questions
How To customize questions, a project made by Klutzy Banshee using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Educational, How To
input/output, advanced costume handling, delays, simple messaging, visibility, simple events, simple loops, advanced animation
- How To customize questions
- hello! what is your name?
- ! nice to meet you!
- wellcome to tynker tutorial one: how to customize questions!
- you will learn how to type your name, any name, for a game, and then the game repeat it to you.
- blocks you will need
- blocks you will need:
- you ready? lets begin!
- attach the ask question block to the bottom of the on start block.
- bring up the keyboard for the ask question block,
- and type in somthing like so.
- then, actach the say block to right bellow the ask question block.
- press the "+" button on the say block. do this action twice.
- next, place the anwer block inside the middle say space.
- then fill in the say block like so.
- then, test your code! this is what should happen when you start the game:
- tank bottom green
- background scene - space
- background scene - grid
- image - image
- image - image1
- image - image2
- image - image3
- image - image4
- image - image5
- image - image6
- image - image7
- tank bottom green - tank bottom green