First Person Survival Horror, a project made by Gleeful Pear using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Game, Adventure, Art, Animation, Stick Figure, Social, My News, Storytelling, Virtual Friend
simple messaging, visibility, simple events, advanced costume handling, input/output, delays, simple loops, direction and turning, simple conditionals, basic math, miscellaneous, layers, conditional loops, detect conditions, simple motion
- First Person Survival Horror
- ah, finally done with today's work!
- man, it is really raining outside.
- hmm, a coffee sounds really good right now.
- log updated: go make coffee.
- yay, the coffee's done!
- now, where did i put my mug?
- aw, great. the power's out. must have been the rain.
- better get the flashlight in the office.
- log updated: get flashlight from office.
- hint: touch objects to interact!
- good. now i have light.
- i'll head upstairs and see if there is anything useful.
- log updated: go upstairs and search for items.
- thanks for playing the demo! if this project gets 7k views, i will make the full version. (edit: dang it, i did'nt think this would get so many views and likes(thanks you guys!) in the first few weeks! i will make the extended demo before i release the full version.
- you decided not to try and open the cabinet.
- you found a pain reliever pill!