Facts about the moon with foxy 1
remixed from "Facts about the moon with foxy" by Educated Eucalyptus
originally from "Facts about the moon" by Expensive Ennui
Facts about the moon with foxy 1, a project made by Skillful Amoeba using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
input/output, simple events, layers, delays, advanced costume handling, advanced animation, direction and turning, visibility, miscellaneous, simple conditionals, simple loops, detect conditions, simple motion
- hello welcome to the moon!
- and i will lead you to places on the moon
- so these holes are called craters. caters are created by big rocks in space and fall on the moons surface hard. the rocks make those holes. test it out on earth. hold a rock and your surface should be dirt. the dirt should be like the moons surface and the rock should be big rocks in space. drop the rock. pick the rock up and you should see a hole
- there are no wind or weather in the moon. some times though there are moonquakes just like earthquakes
- oh hey look neil armstrong's 1970 somthing foot print. neil armstrong was the first guy in space. he is still alive today but i dont thing his arm is super strong.
- from the moon's view we only see half of earth because its just... oh i dont know how to explain just think about it.
- science in earth think a size of mar rick hit earth and formed the moon but other words of you split the moon in half what whould happen. well lots of people ask that. well it will be just in 2 pieces nothing will happen. its because the gravity is hold the moon dust, rocks and others together
- sorry because i kind of failed but thank for learning about the moon
- background scene - space
- background scene - drawing
- background scene - space1
- background scene - space2
- drawing - image
- moon - moon
- drawing1 - drawing
- drawing2 - drawing
- drawing3 - image
- drawing31 - image
- drawing311 - image
- drawing3111 - image