Dancing chinese Dragon 1 1
remixed from "Dancing chinese Dragon 1" by Timely Reign
originally from "Dancing Dragon" by Original Queen
Dancing chinese Dragon 1 1, a project made by Agonizing Mixes using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Art, Game, Animation, Math Art
simple variables, variables, miscellaneous, basic math, functions, expert math, simple conditionals, delays, simple loops
- Dancing chinese Dragon 1 1
- minimum distance
- create fireworks
- point towards the follow target so we can move in the right direction.
- only calculate distance once per loop, to make it faster
- the further the target is, the more we move.
- the closer the target is, the less we move.
- set the head's rotation back to left-right so it can't go upside-down
- set the head's follow speed higher,
- so it doesn't drag too far behind the mouse.
- randomize the size and angle so the fireworks each look a little different.
- only trigger if touching the dragon's head.
- go to random location
- switch to a random costume a random number of times
- number of costume switches
- create fireworks after the dragon is created.
- number of fireworks
- background scene - Night City
- dragon - body
- dragon - drawing
- fireworks - fireworks9
- fireworks - fireworks1
- fireworks - fireworks2
- fireworks - fireworks3
- fireworks - fireworks4
- fireworks - fireworks5
- fireworks - fireworks6
- fireworks - fireworks7
- fireworks - fireworks8
- fireworks - nonexistent
- fireworks - firework rocket