Feel free to use! To launch the ball, move the mouse in the direction you want the ball to jump. After you are done with that, hold space to build up force. You can only build up force to a certain amount. Once done applying force or you've reached the maximum force, release the button to launch your ball!
Game, Simulator, Art, Animation, Physics Engine
simple variables, basic math, expert physics, simple events, input/output, advanced costume handling, variables, simple loops, simple conditionals, miscellaneous, advanced motion, simple messaging, delays, simple motion, detect conditions, conditional loops, advanced math, music and instruments, simple sound playing, direction and turning, advanced physics, basic physics
- feel free to use this system for your next tynker project! (click screen when done)
- exploration music
- 2 bright acoustic piano
- 500 is too much force!!!!!!!
- mobile: press and hold to launch. move finger to control direction. computer: hold space to charge, use mouse for direction.
- click or touch me for controls!
- background scene - fantasy open
- actor - Classic
- actor - BAM
- actor - AAAH
- actor - Hhng....
- actor - Whee!
- actor1 - actor
- actor2 - actor
- grass platform - grass platform
- grass platform1 - grass platform
- sci fi platform - sci fi platform
- drawing - drawing