project screenshot

Among Us V.16 1

by Absorbed Wallaby

remixed from "Among Us V.16" by Colorful Break

originally from "Suspicious!" by TamaKnown

0
16
Share
Report

Description

Among Us V.16 1, a project made by Absorbed Wallaby using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.

Tags

Art, Game, Remake, Animation

Concepts

simple variables, basic math, variables, delays, miscellaneous, simple conditionals, simple loops, lists, advanced string handling, conditional loops

  • #Lines:670
  • #Actors:30
  • #Costumes:57
  • #Scripts:116

Text Snippets

  • hello! if your gonna remix then do not remove my credit. you’re allowed to make remixes but please do not take all the credit. thank you!!
  • loading complete
  • continue to rotate
  • the computer allows you to change the game settings and your color. once your ready, click start. your role is randomized. 10 percent chance of being impostor, and 90 percent chance being crewmate. as an impostor, you can sabotage the ship by ruining the o2, locking doors, and more. your able to kill crewmates but don’t let anybody see you. as a crewmate, your required to complete tasks such as fixing wires, lining up the engines, and more. you must be cautious with since there is an impostor among the 10 people. the point of the game is to figure out who is the impostor.
  • v.16 -new game! had to remake everything due to a tynker bug.. -codes! use code woo -better art!
  • coming soon! -huge map! -tasks! -working minions!
  • woo! you’ve obtained the party hat!
  • you’ve obtained the halo and the top hat!
  • developer mode: on
  • servers coming soon!
  • menu button11111
  • name may not contain more than 10 letters.
  • name may not be less than one letter.
  • an error occurred.
  • intro background
  • shop coming soon! you’ll be able to purchase hats and pets with among us cash.

Remixes of "Among Us V.16 1" (244)

avatar
Tynker Among Us PreAlpha
591
avatar
Tynker Among Us Pre0.4.1. 1
13.6k
avatar
Tynker Among Us Pre0.4.1. 1 1
762
avatar
Tynker Among Us Pre0.4.1. 1 1
347
avatar
Tynker Among Us Pre0.4.1. 1 2
1.3k
avatar
Tynker Among Us Pre0.4.1. 1 1
1.2k
avatar
Tynker Among Us Pre0.4.1. 1 1
529