Tynker Help! Questions, a project made by Uttermost Work using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
input/output, advanced costume handling, delays, simple messaging, simple events, visibility, variables, detect conditions, advanced math, advanced messaging, conditional wait, simple conditionals, basic math, simple variables
- hello! i'm trails, who originally made the first tynker help about broadcasting, and i am going to teach you how to ask questions!
- we will be making this cat ask, 'what is your favorite color?' and react to your answer. let's begin!
- first, we need to add an 'on start' block, or any block you want to activate the code.
- then we go to the section labled like this.
- then choose this or this and type in the question.
- if you got this, press the plus to do a multiple choice answer.
- go to the ⭐️ and choose this.
- then, go to this,
- to get these blocks.
- put them together like this, then put those in this.
- type one possible answer into the blank of the equals equation.
- keep copying the 'if answer = ____ then' until you get all of the possible amswers.
- finally, put how you want the actor to react here.
- this is how it should look like.
- now try touching the cat!
- what is your favorite color out of these?
- try looking in the code for help.
- heh, well thank you for looking! if i find something people are not doing right, i'll make another one of these! ❤️ this program if it was helpful!
- you can make on eof these whenever you think it's needed!
- and here is a restart button if you missed something! bye!
- show yourself!!!!
- when actor touched
- multiple choice question block
- Cat - black cat
- Show - On Start
- Show - When actor touched
- Show - Questions
- Show - Question Blocks
- Show - Multiple Choice Question Block
- Show - If
- Show - Answer
- Show - Equations
- Show - Equals
- Show - Answer Equals
- Show - If2
- Show - Answer Equals2
- Show - If3
- Show - Example
- Restart Button - drawing
- Restart Button - drawing copy