expert physics, direction and turning, delays, simple events, simple loops, input/output, variables, simple variables, simple messaging, advanced events, advanced motion, basic math, advanced messaging, cloning, detect conditions, simple motion, pen size, pen color, resize actor, advanced math, basic physics, simple conditionals, music and instruments, advanced costume handling, actor properties
- this is a physical 3-object sorter.
- similar to its cousin, the physical 2-object sorter, this sorts 3 objects into separate areas.
- the randomizer (the lucky block) randomly chooses either the green, blue, or orange ball to drop.
- then the sensor (the pink ball), depending on what touches it, gives feedback to the tilt platform.
- then the tilt platform either tilts or moves to sort the item.
- the balls on the bottom are scorekeepers and will display the score for each item.
- this was made for demonstration perposes, like my other sorters.
- remember, yours may function or look differently.
- this is simply a model for you to look at and base yours off of.
- drop a like! at 100 likes, i'll make more intelligent machines like this one!
- what is your name
- background scene - image
- gear - image
- wall1 - dirt platform
- wall2 - dirt platform
- tiltplatform - dirt platform
- sensor - purple ball
- randomizer - image
- greenscorer - green ball
- bluescorer - blue ball
- orangescorer - orange ball
- holder1 - sci fi platform
- holder1 - triceratops1
- holder2 - sci fi platform
- greenball - green ball
- blueball - blue ball
- orangeball - orange ball
- holder3 - sci fi platform