Smooth Motion Tutorial, a project made by Parched Brain using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Cool / Wow, Game, How To, Art, Animation, Storytelling, Virtual Friend, Stick Figure
functions, simple messaging, simple motion, visibility, simple events, advanced motion, advanced costume handling, basic math, resize actor, input/output, conditional wait, detect conditions, variables, text handling, advanced math, program control, graphic effects, conditional loops, simple variables, delays
- look at the example codes to see the scripts demonstrating in the project.
- hello! touch the screen to continue through the tutorial.
- we are now going to see what smooth motion is, touch the screen to see what it is like, touch the next button to move on.
- now we are going to learn how to use the script to make this.
- we will us this script to let the actor go to your touch location (don’t worry there is also y position to)
- then we add this script to put in a smooth motion.
- and here it makes your actor actually move.
- then we add y position for the actor.
- after add the forever script to help it always go to your touch location.
- and to make the actor come to a smoother motion, add a wait 0.001 to your forever script.
- it does not always have to be -5 you can always change it around.
- see inside for scripts.
- and that is all! hope you learned something!
- background scene - White Background
- Kismat Logo - Logo
- Stickman - Stickman
- Example Codes - Unseen Line
- Code - First
- Code - Second
- Code - Third
- Code - Fourth
- Code - Fifth
- Code - Other
- Next Button - Red Rectangle