Decode the glitch!
Decode the glitch!, a project made by Heartfelt Phoenix using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Game, Simulator, Art
visibility, simple messaging, input/output, simple events, advanced costume handling, delays, resize actor, simple conditionals, basic math, miscellaneous, program control
- Decode the glitch!
- your getting the hang if this!
- 3. now that the code is fixed, you can now fix the desk top! so click on the desktop.
- deleted windows 10
- windows 10 deleted, shutting down...
- ready to decode?
- well, you better be...
- 1. there is a file on the pc that will open up the code, click on file of code.
- 2. click on the red dots on the code, and make sure that they are removed! then, click exit and wait for instructions.
- this is the desktop on this pc.
- 4. click on the green dot next to data and delete code of antiglitch because that is having problems.
- unauthorised user detected.
- enabling defence protocol
- defence protocol system on
- using hacker defencer... please do not turn off pc for 5 seconds
- download complete
- all systems rebooted... access will be denied from any user
- engaging nothing mode
- antiglitch deleted
- wow! you did it!
- 5. we're almost done here, you last step is to delete everything. then get a usb and plug it in your pc. make sure it has windows 10!!!
- thankyou for playing.
- how do i fix my glitch?
- click exit and then your pc will bring you to step 1.
- unable to search