Why Code?, a project made by Agile Arrest using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Social, My News, Encouragement, Animation, Storytelling
delays, advanced motion, simple events, input/output, direction and turning, simple motion, advanced animation, simple loops, simple conditionals, detect conditions, miscellaneous, advanced costume handling, simple sound playing, program control, music and instruments
- good morning students! today we are going to explore with our imaginations. bring our creativity to life!! today we will learn to code!
- it's time to go beyond...coding! taking students to the next level.
- how are you preparing your students for the future?
- you are never going to guess what we get to do today...
- trying new things is the best. yesterday my mom bought me a new video game. it is so great!
- coding is awesome!
- today is the best day ever!
- something new? wow! i cannot wait. i am so bored doing the same thing every day.
- i wish i could design my own video game. then i could pick characters that look like my friends and i.
- i love trying new things!
- i am the happiest person on earth!