Week 2: Camouflage Hide-and-Seek 1
remixed from "Week 2: Camouflage Hide-and-Seek" by Nervous Queen
originally from "Week 2: Camouflage Hide-and-Seek - SAMPLE" by Hapless Antonym
Week 2: Camouflage Hide-and-Seek 1, a project made by Zelda using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
basic math, variables, simple sound playing, simple variables, simple conditionals
- click on the forest animals! can you find them all?
- castle landscape
- congratulations! you found all the animals!
- did you learn something?
- great! i hope you enjoyed! baiiii
- young deer like me have spots to match the forest floor
- bees have stripes to hide in flowers and grass. it confuses predators
- sometimes we rabbits have spots or stripes on our brown or white fur to hide in snow or near trees
- background scene - Forest Overhead
- background scene - Castle Landscape
- deer - deer
- score - GreenHolidayBanner
- bee - Bee 1
- rabbit - Bunny