Water cycle, a project made by Nappy Every using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
input/output, delays, direction and turning, simple motion, simple events
- how did this water get here flippers?
- can you tell me the story?
- what happens in the water cycle?
- so this lake is going to go to the clouds?
- so it’s going to happen to this tree?
- is there more steps in the water cycle?
- you still haven’t told me how this water got here!
- what about underground? is there water there?
- how does the water get there?
- talking about water is making me thirsty. i’m getting a drink.
- well thats a fun story artic.
- ok it’s something called the water cycle
- first when it’s hot a lake like this one then it goes into the cloud it’s called evaporation.
- yep, it can also be something called transpiration it’s when the water evaporates from plants.
- also, the sum of evaporation and transpiration it makes evapotraspiration.
- correct, then their is sublimation which is when an iceberg turns into a gas without melting.
- there is more it’s called condensation it’s when the water vapor turns into water cause the clouds are so cold.
- i’m getting there now there is precipitation which is when the cloud has so much water it snows or rains thats how the water got here.
- yes, it is called groundwater it’s like an underground lake.
- it seeps down into ground it’s called seepage.
- background scene - Iceberg Ocean
- Polar Bear Cub - Polar Bear Cub
- Cute Penguin - Cute Penguin 1
- Cute Penguin - Cute Penguin 2
- Cute Penguin - Cute Penguin 3
- Cute Penguin - Cute Penguin 4
- Cute Penguin - Cute Penguin 5
- Cute Penguin - Cute Penguin 6
- Cute Penguin - Cute Penguin 7
- Cute Penguin - Cute Penguin 8
- Cute Penguin - Cute Penguin 9
- Frosty Pine - Frosty Pine
- Igloo - Igloo