Transform boundry, Science, a project made by Plastic Scare using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
simple motion, delays, input/output, advanced costume handling, simple events, simple loops
- Transform boundry, Science
- the 2 land forms are moving in opposite directions. when they do this they a creating pressure. when they slip a little bit it causes an earthquake.
- this type of boundry is a transform boundry.
- hello, i am a geologist. i study rocks and the earth.
- i am going to talk about that animation you just saw.
- the earth is split in to different pieces. these pieces are called tectionic plates. they are what cover our whole earth.
- the reason this is happening is because of the convecting mantle. if you want more information on the convecting mantle watch the "convecting mantle".
- the transform boundry is created whenth plates move in opposite direction. when they get stuck on each other they are creating potential energy. when they slip past each other they create an earthquake.