The Land of Rhyme, a project made by Equatorial Snake using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Storytelling, Virtual Friend
input/output, delays, advanced costume handling, simple events, visibility, advanced animation
- The Land of Rhyme
- once upon a time...
- there was a land of rhyme...
- if you could not rhyme...
- you would get lost in time...
- i'm going to try to not get lost in time...
- & tell this important story, while eating a lime...
- don't worry, i will start the story, soon you'll know what it's about!
- but please, don't pout...
- you might get lost...
- it happens to most...
- but you won't get lost in time...
- (yes, i know the line before that doesn't really rhyme.)
- i am trying to start the story... aha! i know a way to start it...
- it all started with a little kit🐈🐱...
- she was an orphan, but she was strong & tough, so she grew and grew and grew...
- that was when she noticed hardly any, very few,
- creatures to seen. she wondered:
- soon, she learnt about the terrible rule
- her parents had put a spell on her, so she'd always rhyme without having to go to school
- she was absolutely disgusted by the law!
- she consulted the king
- but his messenger told her she was just a poor ‘thing’!
- sunrise with castle
- one day she went back,
- to the unusual castle, there was a woman. this is what she heard:
- the woman replied, "you too, in fact!"
- the woman went in,
- our kitty exclaimed:
- the kitty without a name, went up to the door,
- but there was nothin'!
- 'bello, bellow, bello, bellow, bello...' was the echo
- "hello... kitty, without a name. you do have a name, you do have parents... know your name, know your parents. well then, what is your name?" a voice was asking...
- finally, she replied sadly, "dunno..."
- the voice exclaimed "you got it! you know!"
- "your name is dunnoe! you pronounced it wrong, though."
- without thinking, (afterwards, she wondered what made her say that, she was disgusted,) she responded,
- the voices evil reply was, "mwa ha ha ha... i was lying!"
- i know what you've really come for! and i bet you want me for frying!"
- "it's a 10 day, 12 hours, 30 minutes, 4 seconds walk.
- guess what! you'll get an extra day if you eat or drink or talk!"
- the rubber was magic: it would make her feel neither thirst nor hunger nor (extreme) cold. soon she felt like she was wrapped in blubber.
- she travelled across rivers,
- and cities, some busy, some abandoned which gave her the shivers
- and a snow mountains, where icicles stuck to the sun
- the last part of her journey was walking through a forest where no animals, not even the kids or babies, had fun
- finally, she got there! uh-oh! she had to walk for 2 more minutes and 2 more seconds! she complained, "why?!?!?"
- finally (,this time i really mean finally!), she saw saw an ovalish thing as blue as the sky
- she heard spooky cries: "no! not you too!"
- "ahhh! it's you!"
- they repeated and repeated and repeated as if stuck in time,
- such innocent creatures, all here, stuck in this time thingamajinky, because they couldn't rhyme!
- then, she heard something familiar, "my kit, where are you? nooo!"
- "don't worry darling, at least she won't end up here too..."
- she cried out, "mum! dad! it's me! your kit! mum, dad, no..."
- "did you hear that? she's here!" another voice said, "how come she isn't here with us too?"
- our kitty shouted, "i made the journey! i did it! i did it! i found you! i found you all! now, how will i get you out...?"
- while pondering that, she walked about
- forest portal with animals
- suddenly a cat came out and said, "you gave us the power to break the spell!"
- one by one, animals started coming out, the time thingy got smaller and smaller and smaller. one animal gave a rose to our kitty which he was going to sell!
- the same cat said, "you've grown, i know it's you, my darling chatte."
- chatte forgot about the cruel king who lied to her about her name, now she could only think of her mum, standing in front of her right now. her dad was coming out sitting on a mat!
- the king was slowly vanishing into thin air. soon, no-one knew he was ever there!
- they held celebrations,
- no need for invitations!
- rhyming's no longer needed,
- what?! i rhymed this whole time for no reason!
- where is everyone?
- i really want to have some fun!
- it must be a flaw!
- how dare he say that!
- i might as well call him fat!
- it's as if i've hit the jackpot! not really, of course not! but, if i did, i'd definitely win!
- you too! all the way down to your rotten core!
- oh dear, this is harder than multi-tasking!
- "where are my parents, bro?"
- yum... a sandwich! yum... a fish! yum... a mouse! ugh!!! a piece of rubber?!?!
- time to set out on a ten day walk! oh dear, i mustn't talk!
- good looks is what you lack!
- hello, you're a real bore!
- Nice guard. NOT.
- background scene - fantasy landscape
- background scene - sunrise with castle
- background scene - nothingness
- background scene - forest
- background scene - Night City
- background scene - adventure river
- background scene - snow mountain
- background scene - Forest Portal
- background scene - Party!!!
- background scene - Forest Portal with animals
- background scene - Thanks
- background scene - drawing
- black cat - black cat
- tourist 2 - Nice guard. NOT.