The Goblin Riddle, a project made by Medium Camp using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Game, Art, Animation
variables, basic math, simple variables, delays, advanced math, simple conditionals, miscellaneous, simple loops
- The Goblin Riddle
- pixels away from the bully when you escaped the lake.
- this game is based off of the goblin riddle, which uses calculus to solve the answer.
- center message box
- unfortunately, i don't know much calculus, so here's a remix of it.
- in this version, the goblin is a bully, who has thrown you in a lake. he can't swim in the deep parts, so you'll have the lake to yourself.
- the bully will try to be as close to you as possible and block your escape routes.
- but the bully is a fast runner, who only dashes when he feels like it.
- who, by the way, "ain't the sharpest tool in the shed." -smash mouth.
- since running is always faster than swimming*, he'll always be faster than you.
- once you escape, the dense forest (pretend there is a dense forest) will cover you and he will not be able to catch you.
- try to escape the lake without getting captured by the bully.
- and if you could, compete with other friends for the best score. ;)
- that'll teach you!
- background scene - drawing
- Swimmer - Walking1
- Swimmer - Walking2
- Lake - image
- Lake - image copy
- Bully - Walking Right
- Bully - Walking Left
- Line - drawing
- Line - drawing1
- Smart Border - image
- Message - You Win
- Message - Game Over
- Skip Button - drawing
- Timer - drawing
- Timer 2 - drawing