remixed from "the dungeon" by Night Hawk
originally from "Top Down Game Design sample" by Whopping Supply
the dungeon, a project made by yeetermc yeeterson using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Game, Maze, Role Playing
simple events, simple variables, expert physics, basic math, variables, topdown controls, topdown basics, visibility, functions, advanced motion, direction and turning, conditional loops, detect conditions, conditional wait, simple loops, advanced messaging, advanced costume handling, delays, layers, simple motion, input/output, text handling, simple messaging, advanced animation, level design, advanced events, topdown automations, advanced physics, simple conditionals, miscellaneous
- tynker.topdown::move with key
- tynker.topdown::spin attack
- tynker.topdown::block while key pressed
- when i receive stun
- when i receive hit
- when i receive heal
- tynker.topdown::throw bomb
- stop this script
- in attack range?
- when i receive destoryall
- stop fireball script
- when i receive shootheal
- when i receive rise effect
- when i receive rain of healing
- stop heal script
- when i receive rise effect heart
- when i receive lightningattack1
- when i receive lightningattack2
- calculates if enemy is in ellipse shaped strike zone
- when i receive cast
- when i receive electric shot
- lightning of the arrow
- when i receive shoot
- dungeon entrance
- display health of camera actor
- the goblin boss is invading our village!
- to defeat the boss, find and get the coins in each dungeon to become stronger.
- you can find each dungeon entrance in the overworld.