Tech Debate JJ, a project made by Rhetorical Armadillo using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
input/output, advanced animation, simple messaging, delays, simple events, direction and turning, program control, simple loops, simple sound playing
- let the debate commence!
- explain why tech development is good, cityman.
- explain why tech development is bad, beirdoman.
- that ends the debate. thank you for watching and don't forget to leave a like!
- and i will go against the development of technology.
- he's so hilarious!!!!!!!! ha ha ha
- sorry, back to business.
- eventually technology could do everything for us,
- so we don't communicate with people anymore and we'll become
- very lazy to the point that we'll never see other people and live our lives
- second, we are giving away our privacy.
- viruses and other technologies are tools for hackers to get your personal
- information. hackers could also start world war 3 by hacking the
- the government in order to shut down electricity, water, and transportation.
- they could also acsess nuclear weapons and destroy whole countries
- and maybe even the whole world.
- i will support the development of technology.
- there are many reasons why the internet is good.
- first of all, the internet makes communication's speed faster than
- second, costs for communication are so much cheaper unlike
- the old days of letters and telegraphs.
- third, it's also improved quality.
- you can translate unfamiliar languages to ones that are.
- also, you can find the meaning of a word and learn about an unfamiliar concept.
- background scene - drawing
- drawing - drawing
- drawing1 - drawing