simple events, simple loops, visibility, basic math, delays, simple variables, simple motion, cloning, simple messaging, simple conditionals, input/output, layers, advanced motion, text handling, variables, advanced costume handling, advanced animation, detect conditions, resize actor
- Tails of the Dragon
- this is a recreation of dragon's tail which i found at coolmathgames.com
- to move your character (the dragon) simply tap in the direction you want it to go.
- the goal of the game is to get as many points as possible. to get a point destroy a tower.
- destroying a tower will use up one of your dots (🌑). to get more dots (🌑) you must collect the dragon head shaped things (🐲).
- the number on the tower represents the numer of dots it will take to destroy.
- the game ends when you have 0 dots remaining.
- i will try to update this game to make it better. please like.
- would you like to play again? if so good luck!