Stick-Venture, a project made by Jackboi using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Game, Platformer, Adventure
simple messaging, visibility, simple events, advanced motion, detect conditions, input/output, advanced costume handling, advanced events, delays, simple motion, simple loops, layers, advanced math, conditional loops, variables, resize actor, simple conditionals, miscellaneous, program control, basic math, simple variables, direction and turning
- hello welcome to jerstington where it has always been very peaceful
- no war or anyone has. attac-
- forest of deception
- you blast off from earth! to the moon!!
- oh no! they took the elemental shards! we have to stop them lets go!
- here we are. the forest of deception. tap the red dot to start
- lets go back to earth!
- aaaaahhhhhh!!!! a meteor!!!!!
- looks like we crashed. find a way in.
- oh i forgot to mention, for my attack i have used a third of the elemental crystal’s power. mwah ha ha ha ha!
- with our hero out, the alien overlord has won.
- luckily, we have obtained the green shard.
- hopefully we get em’ next time.
- oh yeah, next time is coming soon.
- always wear your seatbelt because they save 50000 lives a year
- shout out to nolan who inspired me to make this game
- well, well, well. look who we have here.
- wait before i speak. have you ever heard of mario and luigi?
- those dweebs always beat their enemy. but you will not succeed