spongbob golf, a project made by CodingPanda using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Game, Simulator, Sports, Photo, Art, Animation, Physics Engine
expert physics, simple events, layers, simple messaging, delays, visibility, variables, miscellaneous, advanced motion, basic math, simple variables, detect conditions, basic physics, simple sound playing, simple loops, simple conditionals, advanced events, input/output, text handling, advanced physics, simple motion, program control, conditional wait, advanced math, direction and turning, advanced costume handling, music and instruments
- then press me to swing!
- press me to choose the speed of your swing!
- the higher the bar, the farther you hit the ball.
- if the ball flies past the edge of the screen, it should still make a sound.
- here is the physics code for the golf ball.
- if the ball lands on the hole, then you win.
- if the ball hits the water, it should disappear under the surface.
- if the ball hits a sand trap, it should get stuck.
- background scene - Background
- Swing - Swing
- Tee - Tee
- Sandtrap - Sandtrap
- Meter - Meter
- Speed Meter - Meter_Selector
- Golfer Dad - image
- Speed - Speed
- Golf Ball - Golfball
- Hole - Hole
- Victory - Drawing
- Trees - Trees
- Sandtrap1 - Sandtrap
- Water - Water
- Trees4 - Trees
- Trees3 - Trees
- Trees2 - Trees
- Trees1 - Trees
- Kid - image
- Out Of Bounds - actor
- actor - actor
- actor1 - actor