simple events, direction and turning, simple motion, input/output, pen color, simple loops, delays, simple drawing, pen size, advanced costume handling, simple sound playing
- star it is 99.8% the mass of our solarsystem
- terrestrial planet it is the smallest planet. it is not the hottest planet even though it is the closest to the sun.
- terrestrial planet it is the hottest planet. it has no moons. 90% of the atmosphere iscarbon dioxide.
- terrestrial planet it has one moon. we live on earth.
- terrestrial planet it has two moons. it has frozen water.
- gas giant it is the largest planet. its great red spot is a storm system bigger than the earth
- gas giant it has seven rings with ice chunks ranging from the size of fingernails to the size of a school bus.
- ice giant it spins on its side.
- ice giant it has rings.
- background scene - Blue Hexagons
- background scene - space
- Sun - Sun
- Mercury - Mercury
- Venus - Venus
- Earth - Earth
- Mars - Mars
- Jupiter - Jupiter
- Saturn - Saturn
- Uranus - Uranus
- Neptune - Neptune
- Pluto - Pluto