simple events, input/output, direction and turning, simple motion, pen color, simple loops, delays, simple drawing, pen size, advanced costume handling, simple sound playing
- mercury is the closest planet to the sun, and is very hot. mercury is usually a white-red colour due to the heat it contains inside. ths planet has not been explored by a human but has pictures from sattelites and drones in space.
- venus is the second closest to the sun and is adjacent to earth. many scientists beleive that venus is the next inhabitable planet except for mars.
- earth is the only habitable planet in the solar system so far and is third from the sun. this is the planet that humans live on.
- mars is next to earth and has many storms. the biggest storm in the solar system is here, with a 400 km diameter. mars is probably the next most habitale planet for us because it is close (talking in solar system size).
- jupiter is the biggest planet in the solar system and is dense. this planet is actually in the middle of all the planets!
- saturn is the only planet with a see-able ring around. this ring is from air from saturn, and many rocks and ice clusters forming around the planet. this planet is a gas giant.
- uranus rotates the other way and has 13 rings around it, although you can not see the rings. uranus has 27 moons and also has traces of water.
- neptune is considered the furthest planet from the sun because pluto is a dwarf planet. it is a gas giant and its colour on the outside is blue.
- pluto is not considered a planet, but a dwarf planet this is because it is so small!
- background scene - Blue Hexagons
- background scene - space
- Sun - Sun
- Mercury - Mercury
- Venus - Venus
- Earth - Earth
- Mars - Mars
- Jupiter - Jupiter
- Saturn - Saturn
- Uranus - Uranus
- Neptune - Neptune
- Pluto - Pluto