Solar Power Clicker 1 1
by Abject Aphid
originally from "1st attempt - Solar Power Clicker" by Original Queen
Solar Power Clicker 1 1, a project made by Abject Aphid using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Game, Clicker, Art, Animation, Storytelling
simple variables, expert math, input/output, advanced events, visibility, simple messaging, resize actor, delays, simple events, variables, simple motion, cloning, advanced costume handling, simple sound playing, basic math, simple loops, advanced motion, miscellaneous, layers, text handling, simple conditionals, shape drawing, simple drawing, direction and turning, pen size, pen color, fill color
- Solar Power Clicker 1 1
- you are making money by selling power back to the power company.
- your house is now carbon neutral, emitting no greenhouse gases!
- your solar panels are selling faster than you can produce them.
- your solar panels are a worldwide sensation!
- you are powering your whole town with clean solar energy!
- there is an article in the local paper about your solar panels.
- #solarpanels is trending on instagram.
- people are starting to talk about solar power and reducing our consumption of natural resources.
- you saved the environment from greenhouse gases! you win!
- your solar panels are now providing electricity to 3 billion people! whoa!
- your solar panels are on the cover of time magazine.
- the "total_clicks" variable keeps track of how many clicks you have made.
- unlike the "sun power" variable, it doesn't decrease when you buy something.
- these "say" blocks encourage you to keep clicking.
- you have cut your electricity bill in half.
- your technology is helping people in developing countries get access to affordable power!
- a new species of photosynthetic bacteria is discovered, and named after you!
- your solar panels are so efficient that car manufacturers want to put them in their hybrid vehicles!
- scientists say your solar panels are our only hope against climate change.
- researchers say the ice caps are no longer melting! polar bears say thank you.
- because of your effect on the environment, you are being hailed as the "coolest person of all time"!
- this code draws a ray of sunlight that falls onto the solar panel.
- every quarter of a second, the sun rotates and clears its sunlight drawing.
- this code makes the solar panel grow and shrink when you click it.
- click me to absorb clean energy from the sun!
- keep clicking! buy some upgrades with your energy!
- panel600 minus bar
- buy solar panels
- purchased panels
- Buy Solar Panels
- Purchased Panels
- buy solar towers
- Buy Solar Towers
- buy concentrators
- buy solar concentrator
- purchased concentrator
- Buy Solar Concentrator
- Purchased Concentrator