slither.io Micro v1.5.3 1er, a project made by Surefooted Otter using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Game, Arcade, Remake, Photo, Art, Animation
detect conditions, basic math, simple motion, text handling, simple messaging, simple variables, advanced math, variables, visibility, direction and turning, advanced costume handling, simple conditionals, resize actor, cloning, simple events, input/output, miscellaneous, simple loops, functions, graphic effects, conditional wait, simple drawing, layers, advanced motion, delays, program control, pen color, identification, advanced loops, expert math, timer, string handling, advanced events, advanced string handling
- please do not copy! remixing is fine, but if you copy the scripts to another project, you will be reported!
- additionally, any remix with the copyright text changed or removed will be reported as well!
- slither.io micro
- © 2018-2019 bt-yt (bo tie) (credit to steve howse, who made the original slither.io!)
- === instructions === use your mouse or finger to control your snake. eat the dots to grow. if the other snakes run into you, they die and drop food that you can eat. don’t bump into the other snakes, or it’s game over!
- what’s new in v1.5.3: wow that green snake had so many glitches... i actually don’t know how i fixed them, but (i think) i did.
- about: slither.io micro is a fan-made game based off of the very popular io game, slither.io. (and i’m surprised that i’ve gotten 900k views from it!)
- note: please do not copy this project! remixing is allowed, but do not copy the scripts and say the project is yours! don’t copy this game or it will be reported! you copiers get on my nerves.
- 900,000 views. 12,000 likes. 1,000 remixes. third most liked project on tynker?! thank you all so much for playing and supporting my game!
- leave a ❤️ if you enjoy!
- (yeah, i feel like i need to make another button just for this...) colin, i’m not in your fangroup. i feel like i need to make that clear. that’s all. i don’t dislike you or anything, though. reply to me by making a project with bt-yt in the title. (this is probably weird to other people...)
- background scene - image1
- background scene - drawing
- snake - head
- snake - body
- food - 1
- food - 2
- food - 3
- food - 4
- food - 5
- snakeAI1 - body
- snakeAI1 - head
- snakeAI2 - body
- snakeAI2 - head
- Instructions Button - Cyan Button Off
- Instructions Button - Cyan Button On
- Update Button - Cyan Button Off
- Update Button - Cyan Button On
- About Button - Cyan Button Off
- About Button - Cyan Button On
- Play Button - Cyan Button Off
- Play Button - Cyan Button On
- Note button - Cyan Button Off
- Note button - Cyan Button On
- Play again button - Cyan Button Off
- Play again button - Cyan Button On
- Views Button - Cyan Button Off
- Views Button - Cyan Button On
- image - image
- snakeAI3 - body
- snakeAI3 - head
- drawing - drawing
- Colin - Cyan Button Off
- Colin - Cyan Button On