Slither.io Micro 1, a project made by Closed Cook using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Art, Game, Arcade, Strategy, Remake, Animation, My News, Shout-Out
basic math, simple variables, advanced math, variables, simple conditionals, miscellaneous, functions, simple loops, delays, advanced loops, expert math, string handling, advanced string handling
- Slither.io Micro 1
- slither.io micro
- “originally” by bt-yt (bo tie) (credit to steve howse, who made the original slither.io!)
- instructions button
- === instructions === use your mouse or finger to control your snake. eat the dots to grow. if the other snakes run into you, they die and drop food that you can eat. don’t bump into the other snakes, or it’s game over!
- about: slither.io micro is a fan-made game based off of the very popular io game, slither.io. (and i’m surprised that i’ve gotten 1.3m views from it!) huge thanks to my friend ethan for making the snake body, and for inspiring me to make this game!
- play again button
- we did it. we’ve made tynker history. 21,000 likes! i can’t thank you all enough for helping this project reach first place on tynker!
- leave a ♥️ if you enjoy!
- sc:pr:red button on
- sc:pr:red button off
- note: this game is no longer being updated.
- Sc:pr:Red Button Off
- Sc:pr:Red Button On