Slither.io Micro 1, a project made by Closed Cook using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Art, Game, Arcade, Strategy, Remake, Animation, My News, Shout-Out
basic math, simple variables, advanced math, variables, simple conditionals, miscellaneous, functions, simple loops, delays, advanced loops, expert math, string handling, advanced string handling
- slither.io micro
- “originally” by bt-yt (bo tie) (credit to steve howse, who made the original slither.io!)
- === instructions === use your mouse or finger to control your snake. eat the dots to grow. if the other snakes run into you, they die and drop food that you can eat. don’t bump into the other snakes, or it’s game over!
- about: slither.io micro is a fan-made game based off of the very popular io game, slither.io. (and i’m surprised that i’ve gotten 1.3m views from it!) huge thanks to my friend ethan for making the snake body, and for inspiring me to make this game!
- we did it. we’ve made tynker history. 21,000 likes! i can’t thank you all enough for helping this project reach first place on tynker!
- leave a ♥️ if you enjoy!
- sc:pr:red button on
- sc:pr:red button off
- note: this game is no longer being updated.
- Sc:pr:Red Button Off
- Sc:pr:Red Button On
- background scene - image1
- background scene - drawing
- snake - head
- snake - body
- food - 1
- food - 2
- food - 3
- food - 4
- food - 5
- snakeAI1 - body
- snakeAI1 - head
- snakeAI2 - body
- snakeAI2 - head
- Instructions Button - Cyan Button Off
- Instructions Button - Cyan Button On
- About Button - Cyan Button Off
- About Button - Cyan Button On
- Play Button - Cyan Button Off
- Play Button - Cyan Button On
- Play again button - Cyan Button Off
- Play again button - Cyan Button On
- Views Button - Cyan Button Off
- Views Button - Cyan Button On
- image - image
- snakeAI3 - body
- snakeAI3 - head
- drawing - drawing
- Quitting Button - Sc:pr:Red Button Off
- Quitting Button - Sc:pr:Red Button On
- drawing1 - drawing