basic math, advanced math, simple variables, variables, simple conditionals, miscellaneous, functions, simple loops, delays, advanced loops, expert math, string handling, advanced string handling
- slither.io micro
- “originally” by bt-yt (bo tie) (credit to steve howse, who made the original slither.io!)
- instructions button
- === instructions === use your mouse or finger to control your snake. eat the dots to grow. if the other snakes run into you, they die and drop food that you can eat. don’t bump into the other snakes, or it’s game over!
- what’s new in v1.5.6: very small menu and size changes.
- about: slither.io micro is a fan-made game based off of the very popular io game, slither.io. (and i’m surprised that i’ve gotten 1.3m views from it!) huge thanks to my friend ethan for making the snake body, and for inspiring me to make this game!
- play again button
- we did it. we’ve made tynker history. 21,000 likes! i can’t thank you all enough for helping this project reach first place on tynker!
- leave a ♥️ if you enjoy!
- sc:pr:red button on
- sc:pr:red button off
- i have terrible news to you... i’m quitting tynker.
- “what!? why?” scratch has always been a better block programming language than tynker, because of consistent fps, cloud variables, comments, ease of use, extensions, lack of bugs, and better projects in general. so i’m moving to scratch. if tynker could fix its problems, i may come back, but for now, i’m using scratch.
- i’m sorry, guys.
- Sc:pr:Red Button Off
- Sc:pr:Red Button On