Shadow Kirby Returns!, a project made by Top Man using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Art, Game, Cool / Wow, Dodging, Animation, Storytelling, Social, My News, Virtual Friend, Boss Fight
simple variables, basic math, variables, miscellaneous, delays, simple conditionals, simple loops, advanced math, conditional loops
- remembering the sequence of attacks may help a lot!
- remember to watch out for the lasers! they're really fast!
- don't get tricked: there's a lot of tricks up this guy's sleeves. (hint, hint: it's probably more lasers)
- the star is pretty difficult. try to take cover or find a point where it doen't seem to be going.
- the rotating laser moves just about as fast as you. stay near the center of the laser to make it easier.
- you can't move as quickly as you think. take caution when dodging obstacles.
- the laser balls are completely randomized. move to the right side of the screen and dodge from there.
- take caution when circling the rotating laser. there may just be an unexpected surprise...
- the laser stars come as one, and then later as three! prepare, my friend.
- click the screen to move vacation kirby.
- watch for the warning signs on the death tiles: they tell you if a platform is safe or not.
- shadow kirby gets stronger every second. beware...
- tip: check the tips section (which is actually what the stage says when you die) for helpful tips on beating shadow kirby.
- don't get too anxious, though. you should always stay calm.
- even the slightest touch of shadow kirby's attacks can hurt you. remember to protect all portions of vacation kirby.
- keep going! you can do this! punch frustration in the face!
- such a great strategy! think of more creative strategies to beat shadow kirby.
- did you know that shadow kirby first appeared in "vacation kirby's quest"? you should play that game before this game.
- there are 3 difficulties: easy, normal, and hard. try to beat all three!
- some obstacles may be easier or harder depending on what difficulty you choose. taking this in mind could be beneficial.
- hit the dead center when the laser circle is closing in on you. otherwise it would be a pretty pointless way to die.
- if you touch shadow kirby, you won't lose health. only his attacks will hurt you.
- be careful of the final obstacle: as it combines both the laser balls and the rotating laser. move slowly to dodge swifter and easier.
- select which form of shadow kirby you want to fight.
- touch the screen to control vacation kirby.
- congratulations! you beat shadow kirby's easy form! can you beat his normal form?
- bottom message box
- amazing! you beat shadow kirby's normal form! for an ultimate challenge, see if you can his hard form.
- oh my goodness. amazing! you beat shadow kirby's hard form! have you beat all the other forms too?
- background scene - drawing
- drawing51 - drawing
- drawing - Alive
- drawing - Sad
- drawing - Dead
- Beam1 - drawing
- drawing2 - drawing
- drawing3 - drawing
- Beam2 - drawing
- drawing1 - drawing
- drawing4 - drawing
- drawing5 - drawing
- Clones - drawing
- drawing21 - drawing
- drawing211 - drawing
- drawing2111 - drawing
- TROLLbeam - drawing
- DeathTiles - Idle1
- DeathTiles - Idle2
- DeathTiles - Idle3
- DeathTiles - Idle4
- DeathTiles - DEATH1
- DeathTiles - DEATH2
- DeathTiles - DEATH3
- DeathTiles - DEATH4
- DeathTiles - Classic
- Beam11 - drawing
- Xclones - drawing
- drawing11 - drawing