simple events, pen color, direction and turning, simple motion, input/output, simple loops, delays, simple drawing, pen size, advanced costume handling, simple sound playing
- the sun is a star all the planets orbit it, and it also provides light and heat which is crucial to earth. it is also the biggest object in the solar system.
- mercury is the closest planet to the sun. it is also the second hottest planet in the solar system. it is terrestrial
- venus is the second planet from the sun also making it the hottest planet in the solar system. it is terrestrial
- earth is the third planet from the sun and it is the only known planet that sustains life as it has suitable tempratures. it is terrestrial. earth has only one moon
- mars is the fourth planet from the sun and has the closest to sustaining life. it is terrestrial and has 2 moons.
- jupiter has rings and is the first planet to be separated from the terrestrial planets making it one of the gas giants. jupiter also has a big red spot which is actually a really big storm. it is the fifth planet from the sun.
- saturn has the lowest density of all the planets in the solar system, so low that it could float on water. saturn also has rings and is the sixth planet from the sun. it is also a gas giant.
- uranus is one of the coldest planets in the solar system and it is the seventh planet from the sun. it is considered as an ice giant.
- neptune is also one of the coldest planets in the solar system as it is the furthest planet the sun and it is an ice giant.
- pluto use to be considered as a planet but was to small so it became a dwarf planet and its moon is near the size of itself.
- background scene - Blue Hexagons
- background scene - space
- background scene - Grid
- Sun - Sun
- Mercury - Mercury
- Venus - Venus
- Earth - Earth
- Mars - Mars
- Jupiter - Jupiter
- Saturn - Saturn
- Uranus - Uranus
- Neptune - Neptune
- Pluto - Pluto