Save Earth-Incremental Game
by Mr. Awesome
Save Earth-Incremental Game, a project made by Mr. Awesome using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Game, Tower Defense, Animation, Art
simple variables, delays, basic math, variables, miscellaneous, expert math, simple conditionals, advanced math, simple loops, functions
- Save Earth-Incremental Game
- for every ship you kill, you earn 1 point. if a moon kills a ship, you earn 5. you can buy more moons (for defense) when you have enough points.
- if a ship hits the moon, it dies!
- point to where you want the missles to go.
- your job is to not let the alien ships get to earth.
- everybody died, earth was destroyed, the moon was destroyed, and you failed your job. nice.
- you saved earth!
- buy one moon for
- background scene - space
- background scene - modern night
- earth - earth
- moon - moon
- bad guy ship A - bad guy ship A
- bad guy ship A - bad guy ship A1
- bad guy ship A - bad guy ship A2
- bad guy ship A - bad guy ship A3
- bad guy ship A - explosion1
- bad guy ship A - explosion2
- bad guy ship A - explosion3
- bad guy ship A - explosion4
- bad guy ship A - explosion5
- laser green - laser green
- explosion - explosion1
- explosion - explosion2
- explosion - explosion3
- explosion - explosion4
- explosion - explosion5
- explosion1 - explosion1
- explosion1 - explosion2
- explosion1 - explosion3
- explosion1 - explosion4
- explosion1 - explosion5
- Points - drawing
- Buy a Moon - drawing
- cartoon kids 06 - cartoon kids 06