Tap the screen to make the blue square jump. Avoid the obstacles and keep moving!
Game, Platformer, Arcade
expert physics, simple events, input/output, advanced motion, simple loops, screen bounds, expert math, simple messaging, visibility, simple variables, delays, text handling, variables, advanced events, resize actor, simple motion, simple conditionals, detect conditions, advanced physics, advanced costume handling, basic physics, direction and turning, conditional loops, basic math
- Rolling Ball v.2
- Tap the screen to make the blue square jump. Avoid the obstacles and keep moving!
- there are a few things i still have to fix.
- i'm having trouble fixing it, so if you know how to fix it, please fix it.
- btw. if you find any other issues in this program, please fix that too.
- however, i fixed one problem. this is no longer on the list.
- please publish it! but please give credit to me, i spent a lot of time trying to fix it.
- click on the button to see a list of all the problems in this project.
- here's the list: 1) play the game once again, but this time, don't touch your screen at all. don't do anything. just watch. the ball lags behind, eventually going off the screen. after a while of this the score sets back to zero. but, i think the game should be over as soon as the ball touches the edge. in fact, it should be over as soon as the ball touches any of the edges. can you do that? 2) even when the ball touches one of the spikes, nothing happens. i would like the game to be over as soon as the ball touches one of the spikes. can you do that? 3) when the game is over, i would like the score the player achieved to be shown to the player. for example, if i scored until 1739 but then got game over, i want something to say "game over! your score was 1739" or something like that. and then if i got 874, the game over thing should say "game over! your score was 874." can you do that? okay, thanks soooo much for this. but please, please, please remember to give credit to me. i spent a lot of time trying to get this to work. and please don't change the design or graphics of the characters, just so i know that you are responding to my project when you publish the improved version. one last thing: this version is called "rolling ball v.2". can you please rename your improved version as "rolling ball v.3"? thank you!!
- background scene - Drawing
- Platform - button gray
- Player - drawing
- Floor - actor
- Spike - drawing
- Score - actor
- Score - drawing
- drawing - drawing
- Spike1 - drawing
- drawing1 - drawing