Roll's Adventure BETA
by Witty Wish
Roll's Adventure BETA, a project made by Witty Wish using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
input/output, basic math, variables, simple conditionals, simple variables, miscellaneous, simple messaging, advanced costume handling, simple events, advanced events, color detection, advanced motion, text handling, simple loops, detect conditions, visibility, screen bounds, direction and turning, advanced messaging, delays, conditional loops
- roll's adventure!!!
- hold left/right to move.
- click roll to open doors.
- you can also click roll to talk.
- blue doors can only be opened if you have a key!
- here. have a key.
- no one has ever explored the whole castle!
- have you ever seen the library in here?
- wait- you know where it is, right?
- yes!! thank you! have this!
- i'm looking for the dining room...
- wait- the chef sent you?!
- to find cookbooks? i'm in!
- i've been looking for the golden door...
- hey, you know how this castle always rearranges?
- well, i lost my food storage room.
- if i had at least 3 keys, i might be able to find it.
- you have 3! can i have them?
- fine, be that way.
- gotta keep looking...
- before i go looking for that food,
- i need to keep this food warm.
- can you direct 4 people to the dining room?
- guess they didn't finish...
- anywho, here's your reward.
- yeah, i couldn't find the food.
- i'll do it eventually!
- i heard there are cookbooks in the library...
- i need 6 people to help me find them.
- tell them i sent you.
- i got those cookbooks!
- much better food! much more people trying to find me...
- which means i need more food!
- here. take this golden key.
- i heard it unlocks the golden door.
- golden keyyyyyyyyyyy
- background scene - Throne room
- background scene - Random guy
- background scene - Storage
- background scene - Library
- background scene - Biggy
- background scene - Golden Door
- background scene - Dining
- background scene - Dining copy
- drawing - drawing
- drawing1 - drawing